Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Urdu Song: Tanhai (music recycled from my song No One)

Tanhai(c) 2005 Ahmed Arsalan
by A. Arsalan
Author's Note:
This song was written on June 28, 2005.

[X Begin]
Ab mein hoon yahan tanha
Tanhai hai yay saza
Kay mein hoon yahan
Aur wo vahan
[X End]

Dil nay yay mujh say kaha
Wo badla badla sa tha
Mera dil toa
toot gaya

[CHORUS]
Aye kaash wo mera hota
Meree aankhoan mein khota
Mujh say wo batain karta
Par yay hoga nahi

Aye kaash mein bhee sota
Kha'boan mein main bhee khota
Aahain yoon na bharta
Par yay hoga nahi
[CHORUS End]

Judai ki yay ghariyaan
Lagti hain jaisay sadiyaan
Mein jahan tha
Vahin raha

[Repeat CHORUS]
[Repeat X]
[Repeat CHORUS]

Ham tum mein wo faaslay
Din ba din kaisay barhay
Kay ham na rahay
Ab aashna

[Repeat CHORUS til fade]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Arsalan said...

Thank you.

Ayesha said...

Hi Arsalan ,
Thanks for ur comments at my blog. I decided to reply here as they are pretty old posts. I use Canon A 80 PowerShot,planning to get hold on my father's SLR camera sooon :)
Tungsten is Color temperature of artificial light (3200K). Tungsten balanced film is to be used for indoor shooting and if used outdoors will give the exposed image a light blue hue. Its one of in-built effects in many digital cameras.

Good to see a muscian around.Quite a good collection here. So is it just a hobby of yours ?
dby the way... what do u say in the audio clip of urs after "my name is Arsalan...." ?

Arsalan said...

Ayesha,

Thanks for visiting my blog. The audio clip in my profile says, "My name is Arsalan and I am very happy to meet you." in my nasalized French-guy-speaks-English accent. I recorded this clip almost 10 years ago, I believe. Thanks for all your info on photography.

I do music and songwriting for fun and its a helluva lot more fun than this thing called "work"!