Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sami Yusuf's MOTHER

Watch the video of this inspirational song here.
Please let me know if you feel I need to correct the Arabic part of this song.

Mother(c) Sami Yusuf

Blessed is your face
Blessed is your name
My beloved

Blessed is your smile
Which makes my soul want to fly
My beloved

All the nights and
All the times that
You cared for me

But I never realized it
And now it's too late
Forgive me

[CHORUS begin]
Now I am alone filled with so much shame
For all the years I caused you pain
If only I could sleep in your arms again
Mother, I am lost without you

You were the sun that brightened my day
Now who is gonna wipe my tears away
If only I knew what i know today
Mother, I am lost without you

Ummaahu, Ummaahu, Ya ummi

Wal shauqaahu
Ya nuqya khii .. yaa ummi

A....
Ummuka ummuka, ummuka ummuka
Qaulu rasoolika

A....
Fi qalbi fil hulumi
anti maaei yaa ummi

Ruhti wa tarakti
Ya nuur a aini yaa
Yaa um salaimi yaa

Ruhti, wa tarakti ni

Man siwaaki yah zulumi
Man siwaki ya suluni
Man siwaki yah rusuli
afwati ummi
Samihini

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww....I am a fan of Sami's as well...Make a prayer is another beautiful song...:)

Did you see the Hasbi Rabbi video I emailed?