Friday, February 04, 2005

My Song: Chill Pill

Chill Pill (c) 2005 Ahmed Arsalan
by A. Arsalan
Author's Note:
This song was written on February 4, 2005.

I know what yer sayin' is true
You're rubbery and I'm your glue
Seems like this is my cue
To go hide in my shoe
Cuz very soon I will rue
When you tell me "Screw you!"

[CHORUS begin]
So I'm gonna take a chill pill
I'm just gonna stand still
This won't turn into Kill Bill
I haven't even written my will

I'm taking my chill pill
Just gonna sit in the sun
Barbecue on the grill
I'm putting away my gun
[CHORUS end]

I know that you are always rude
You're never in the mood
Your heart is made of wood
And I've got matches in my hand

I'm gonna lay down on the beach
Somewhere out of your reach
A place where you are not around
The leech

Hey, I'm gonna take a chill pill
Away from your nags
Pretending to sleep
Where all I really want
Is make a giant leap
Make my escape

[Repeat CHORUS]

Peace out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome ... i totally feel what you're going for with this song.

women suck.

Arsalan said...

Hey Anonymous!

I didn't know people were still coming to my blog! You actually read the lyrics? I am speechless.