Saturday, February 12, 2005

My Song: You don't care

You don't care (c) 2005 Ahmed Arsalan
by A. Arsalan
Author's Note:
This song depicts the thoughts of a man in love with a "difficult" woman. This is not a verdict on all romantic relationships. This is just a depiction of human feelings. This song was written on February 12, 2005.

You don't care
what I do
Who I am
You don't give a damn

You don't need
You would leave
You don't plan
You don't treat me like your man

I'm looking at you
And you're looking away
I'm searching the truth
Why did you come my way

[CHORUS begin]
You don't care
You don't show me love
You're unfair
Sink your teeth, suck my blood

You don't care
Just beat me with a stick
You're unaware
How I am at the end of my wits
[CHORUS end]

Subtlety is lost on you
You're ignorant, and you're crude
You're hiding your low self-esteem
You're heart's gone black, and you're speech is mean

You never learn, you never grow
All I want is a chance to show
I could lead you to the light
If you let me relieve your plight

You don't care about me
But I care about you
I wanna go away
But I have to stay

[Repeat CHORUS til fade]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sink your teeth, suck my blood"

don't tell me you were in love with vampire q-: