Friday, December 03, 2004

My Song: Dream Mate

Dream Mate (c) 2004 Ahmed Arsalan
by Arsalan

Alright, my dream mate?
My dream mate that I would like to date
is in a positive mental state
She lives in my own state
Getting wasted in parties is not her trait
Someone that when goes home does not mutate
Look I already have too much on my plate
I don't have time to contemplate
I am not ready to set down the bait
I have been putting it off offlate
Not really looking to procreate
Not even in any real haste
Started believing in fate
Look I am just a regular guy with really good taste

I like to play my guitar
Someday maybe I will be a star
Or maybe I will lose my job and live in my car
Either way I will still be totally nuts
But hey atleast I have the guts
to come out here and tell you the truth
that I am missing my front tooth
and I am bald and ugly and got one leg
Doesn't mean now that I am gonna beg
This thanksgiving I went to the zoo
They told me hey where you been we've been looking for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe,,this one sure is fun !n as i was tellin u before"mere watan" is a classic peace!adios
*Faiza*