Sunday, December 05, 2004

My Song: Reasons

Reasons (c) 2004 Ahmed Arsalan
by A. Arsalan

[X start]
I have my reasons
to go into the wild
and watch the birds fly

I have my reasons
to sit in a corner
and then start to cry

I have my reasons
to stare into the ceiling
and yell out "Why!"
[X end]

[CHORUS start]
My own inner seasons
go by in a flash
I watch my own life
Go right past me

Life goes by
but time stands still
I'm eager to see
But I've had my fill
[CHORUS end]

[Repeat X]
[Repeat CHORUS til fade]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ahmed Arsalan.
I read your song Reasons...I really like it..has lot of depth in your words
I was wondering if you could write me some songs for my script.
reply me
tritonn3@hotmail.com
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Even the titles of your poems are wonderful...
how should I praise this wonderful piece of poetry...
beautiful wording Arsalan.
~~~
I dream of long walks down the lane strewn with fall leaves
Here my poems were born into words I would weave
~~~
Fozia